• Show
Clear All

That’s the first Celt I have seen like that. Very remarkable
    South Dakota

Comment

• MidTennHunter
      MidTennHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      I looked quite a bit online and didn’t see much anything like it. I probably just need to look harder. Thanks

Been off for awhile but I am with Sailorjoe on this one . Multi generational finds . Everyone explained what you found but when I first saw this post I said ok that’s it ...what’s going on . You should do some research on this area and see what you can find about the ancient cultures in these construction sites . Actually you may be the last person to document them before they are cover up .
    What the heck are you going to enter . You should line up everything for the month .
    Its just amazing .

Comment

• MidTennHunter
      MidTennHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s a good idea, I will go to the library and see what I can find. There isn’t much time left on this site unless I start sifting the topsoil pile which I am planning to do soon. I have got to know the guys and feel comfortable asking and going on my off times. As far as what to enter, I think it’s going to be the big side notch, I can’t quit looking at this amazing piece. Thanks for the comments!

Just look up your county to start with NA . There is all kinds of stuff on the internet . Then you can figure out what books to look at . You are defiantly on a hot spot . When you start finding tools and points it’s a gold mine . I do believe if you document all this it can be historical .

Comment

Can I see a front shot of the bit end?

Comment

Working...
      X