I'm convinced I have something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm convinced I have something

I have been told that what I have are only rock's. I have done some research and I believe some to be artifacts and I believe some to be tools. They told me I was gonna die within hours or days on Oct 21st 2015 here I am. I'm on oxygen 24-7 I am not here to argue I really want to make sure that some of these finds get recognized for what they are. I hand picked these items for their uniqueness. I lived on a creek in Burnet County and I know of one mound for sure unclear on others I got the opportunity to see some awesome flint pieces as well. I personally don't like to dig or play in the dirt..spiders ughhh. I am familiar with digging and artifacts my mom loves to dig it was her hobby. I found out that there were indians around my area earlier like early 1800 's -1900's also the confederate war I think that war ...drew a blank... well it took place somewhere in there not remembering much latley grrr...went blank on anyway eventually indians were run off in and around this area. A Indian fighter created our town. I guess my point is they were here. Please take a hard look before any definite answers. Some fit my thumb or index finger or hand perfectly I even simulated actually using some thank you. The weird ones look like things have been cut or removed from them and there are shinny looking crystals in most of them. They really caught my eyes in the little ones they where sparkely and tiny two of them look like crystals or minerals formed on the outside. Some of these have such smooth surfaces i have not cleaned any Oof them. Also there is a lot of different faces on this stuff.. ancient artwork possibly?? Just read about that wow!!! Each collage is 1 piece. I put a number on each one for reference. I always go by myjourneydh on most places including gmail if not then by Journey Love thank you very much

Comment

I see one set of photos labeled #6....natural rock, no signs of alteration by man
      Southern Connecticut

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cgode View Post
          I see one set of photos labeled #6....natural rock, no signs of alteration by man
          There are markings as if it was tied to something they are precise

Comment

• cgode
            cgode commented
            Editing a comment
            I took a closer look, I really don’t see what your seeing I’m sorry to say.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Love this😁
                  Last edited by Journey Love; 02-20-2019, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cgode View Post
                    There are markings as if it was tied to something they are precise

Comment

Welcome to the forum, please forgive my manners...I should have said that first off.
                      I see natural stones in the pictures you have posted, I don’t see any evidence of man made artifacts. I only offer my honest opinion and mean no harm, I know that can be hard to hear when your convinced of something different. There is a great deal of experience here and don’t take my word for it, I’m sure a few more folks will chime in...let’s see what they say.
                      On a positive note, #3 has a cool fossil in it, looks like some type of shell.
                      Again, welcome
                      Southern Connecticut

Comment

Comment

I'm excited to hear the comments . I'm blessed to be alive and I'm sure many will weigh in . I have looked at these rocks and I can't explain anything other than they are cool never planned to get rich I actually gave almost every thing that belonged to me away..we can't die with our stuff ...3 years later I'm still kicking.. however a dependable car would be Awesome so yeah I'm holding on that maybe something will be something lol one thing for sure I'm very humble and have been a waitress my entire life. I have a box of rocks and a wall full of memories BUT I believe in something more something better ..that my friend keeps me going . Thank you there's more does it show my long post?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X