Sharing some finds.blunted big sandy.maybe a raddaz.small bird point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing some finds.blunted big sandy.maybe a raddaz.small bird point

Found nsome goodies broad base big sandy looking nice material n flaking blunted.not sure the lithic also found what i believe is a bolen bevel made of red coral. Another nor sure side notxhed.and a turkey tail adena broke.good few weeks so far

Comment

Where did you find them at?
      NW Georgia,

Comment

• Worldman304
        Worldman304 commented
        Editing a comment
        Some on my trip while in florida like that bolen.found birdpoint nesr the whihahochic river.and two orhers near homosassa river.bif sandy from ohio.around marietta.

Your back ! Where are you now hunting ?

Comment

Great Point's and Hunting There, nice!
        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

That 1st one has some thick ears on it.
          NW Georgia,

Comment

Surw does but ive found it somewhat typical rhat thw ears r super thick.this isnt ground.i hsve a broke one bzck home that's very similar.2 but msde outta conchocton flint.that why i assume big sandy.this lithic in nor completely sure maybe upper mercer not sure tho.

Comment

Are you kidding? Every one of those are modern and extremely poorly made. Worldman you found these? where in your mail box? Click image for larger version

Name:	suspend.png
Views:	158
Size:	228.5 KB
ID:	357540
              Giving you fair warning Worldman.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
                SurfaceHunter commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m glad you said it Hoss I didn’t think I should

• OnewiththewilD
                OnewiththewilD commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol, I saw this post yesterday but didn’t have time to respond , and I thought oh geez here we go,lol. I knew somebody would hop on this, thanks Hoss!

Man Oh Man, I came back to this thread several times just waiting. That so-called Big Sandy is just stupid. I really don't like to be lied to. Good Job Matt.
              Michigan Yooper
              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

I’m not sure what to think.. It’s good that I don’t have the gavel, I forgive trespass as I hope people will forgive my trespasses.
                Lubbock County Tx

Comment

The big one looks more like a paper weight....

Comment

Our Burlington when Heat Treated can look quite similar to that top One, that spot in The middle They didn't get to after Heat Treating (if Heat Treated) or would be more of a Cortex I guess. I just assumed He had been Traveling or moved but This (bogus) sort of crossed My mind. Just kind of figured I'd be "Friendly", and such.

Well so long Worldman
                    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Why try and pass off fakes as real? I do not get it. Can someone please explain the motivation? All it does is get you branded as a liar.

Comment

I am so confident these are modern i would pay to have them sent to Bennett or Dickey , if authentic i will happily pay and post findings on here with a formal apology. However , if found to be modern you have to pay the fees and shipping. You would also be required to post the kill papers on here from one of these authenticators. World man we have been more than patient with you. I offered to send you broken artifacts to study. Many people here have tried to help you. When i tried You had some story about moving so you would not offer a real nam and address. . My thoughts right now is you have been playing games all along. This ban is long overdue.
                        Last edited by Hoss; 03-22-2019, 03:01 PM.
                        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

If you read all of Worldman304's threads you might think, "This guy must be totally clueless!" I really don't think he is that clueless. Worldman304 has been playing games for a long time. This kind of nonsense can destroy a good site.
                          Michigan Yooper
                          If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Working...
                          X