No announcement yet.

Sharing some finds.blunted big sandy.maybe a raddaz.small bird point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy ha smade over 600 posts in 2 years. He owns an Overstreet but he just has not grasped a hold of what to look for he has in the past shown a couple of broken points and scrapers. Many of us have tried to help him along the way. This post of modern points is just low in my opinion. I offered to send him actual relics. Some field grade he could study. He would not give me his address. Made up some story about " Sorry Hoss I am moving and I do not know what my new address is yet??" I think he was hiding the info so he could continue to play games.
    Last edited by Hoss; 03-25-2019, 08:27 AM.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess he was clueless as to the powers of a mod cause all you have to do is push a button and you know who and where he lives

• clovisoid
      clovisoid commented
      Editing a comment
      Well done.

Thank you Matt, Finally! 600 posts of clueless than these? We indulged him way to long.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Wasn't here through all the pain as I am just recently returning, but I seen a whole lot less than you guys did of him and I was sick of it. Thanks Hoss

Comment

If he was pretending to be clueless then he deserves an award.
        Kevin - North/Central Texas

Comment

Well ya all saw my response !!!!

Comment

Working...
          X