Auction Find!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction Find!

So I bought a box of arrowheads and stone blades. I was offered $35 for them, however I believe that the might be worth more. However I am not a collector and been trying to identify them so I don't get taken advantage of.

8 More

Comment

The last of them,21 items.

Comment

We don’t really get into price discussions, but 35 dollars for 21 relics is less than $2 a piece. That seems pretty low.

That said, I don’t see anything in there that is particularly rare. All pretty much authentic field grade common tools.

Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

They look non fake to me. Would take a while to walk or dig up those artifacts. What is that time and effort worth? There's only two pieces I would consider as a buyer which I am not. (3&7) We do not generally discuss value/money on this site in open forum.
          Professor Shellman
          Tampa Bay

Comment

you have some nice field grade stuff there . there are artifacts in there from various states. I am doubtful the quartz and quartzite is Texas found. Someone may Private message you with monetary thoughts but as a rule we do nt discuss it in the forum. A dealer might be very low in pricing it where as a person who really wants it would go much higher this causes controversial views on what something is worth. That being said it is worth what someone is willing to pay.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
            X