Knapper and peeler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knapper and peeler?

Im from Idaho United States, items found in same place i would gladly accept anyones feedback on what they think they may or may not be i found these items a long time ago together one looks like a buffalo laying down and the other looks like a ducks head from one side and a goose head from the other side. Please forgive me I am extremely new here.

Please take your picture outside and welcome from Georgia
    NW Georgia,

Comment

Ok I'll try to get a couple more outside. And thank you from Idaho. I like Georgia.

Comment

Those are natural rocks. Not ancient artifacts but keep hunting.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Those are just rocks, but you'll be bound to find something out west.

A quick word of advice. You need to take better pictures, or we will not be able to help you at all. Take pictures outdoors, with the best camera you have. If all you have is a cell phone, natural sunlight will still help.
          "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Maybe they're just natural rocks I'm working to get better pictures. I found these items down stream from this place here

Comment

Chip, you handled the big guys’ consensus with dignity! I think I poked my lip out first few times heard “Rock”, which was not too long ago! I tell all the newer-than-me newbies to read Glossary for Newbies in the Off The Wall forum. It’s brilliant and funny and will let you know how Oldies view us Newbies! Enjoy! (One should know how deep the water is before diving in!)
              Last edited by Cecilia; 09-22-2019, 07:40 PM.
              Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Thank you

Comment

• Cecilia
                  Cecilia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  😉👏
              Working...
              X