No announcement yet.

Eva point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new to the forum. I came across it researching the points I have found around my home in the foothills of western NC. Love the pics and info! I have one for the November contest, but where do I need to submit? Thanks!!

Comment

• Benji
      Benji commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey hollowgal.....i posted a link to the contest in the eva post

Hey hollowgal1.....here is the link for your submission....to find it...its in forum under arrowhead news and events...then look for contests...october find of the month entry
    Guess what time it is? Time to enter in this months contest! If you found an artifact in this past October, feel free to enter it! Remember to post two good pictures of it, and provide the link to your original post.
    Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Thank you Benji!!!

Comment

• Benji
        Benji commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome

Very nice
      South Dakota

Comment

Nice find Benji sometimes they blend right in with that river sand 😉.
        On another note about (Sandy) from the duck river cache. You ought to check out the Tolu fluorite statue found in Crittenden county KY.
        “I’ve never let my schooling interfere with my education”

Comment

• Benji
          Benji commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks steve on point recognition....yeah i walked right over the eva point only to find the next week in same area i searched week prior....your right blended right in....the only reason i saw it is because the quartz piece caught my eye...i brought it home too....i read article on the tolu statue....pretty interesting stuff...thanks for sharing

Beni you are in such a roll , I missed this in my travels . Like one said I just love those early archaic pieces especially a nice corner notch .

Comment

Working...
        X