Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    Im telling you something drew me to it....you know when you been out hunting and you are thinking about calling it quits...but you dont want give up...i know you have been there...this wouldve been my 4th or 5th time out to get skunked...im super happy just to have had a fine....based on comments...super pleased to have a find of a lifetime.

• Lindenmeier-Man
    replied
    Aaaaaaahhhhh.....Did you feel it ? The arc across 10,000 years or was it a confused flash... Projectile point of the year ! Congratulations !!!

Leave a comment:

• flintguy
    replied
    Spectacular find. Good thing you decided to take that last look around.

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    Lol....thanks art...my flops dont make it in too many pics anymore....couple of close calls on tile floor while taking pics....
    Last edited by Benji; 11-17-2019, 08:53 PM.

• Artifascination
    replied
    Holy flip flops! That Beaver Lake is definitely a find of a lifetime! Awesome congrats man!

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    Lol....the month isnt over 2ndoldman

• 2ndoldman
    replied
    All that I can say is that I won't be entering the find of the month next month.
    WOW!!!

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    Man...thanks tomf...i didnt know how lucky i was to find it....when i first saw it...i thought...yep thats a point and base on shape knew it was old...when i pulled up to the spot...i was maybe 4 ft away from this point...mustve been meant for me to find it.

• tomf
    replied
    Superb point.

Look how well made it is.

So thin.

Lovely form.

Not a ding on it.

One of the nicest ones we've seen lately.

Top find, Benji.

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you redrocks... yeah i can see the owl analogy...lol

• redrocks
    replied
    Man that's a superbly impeccable find...wow congrats man...just a thought I have .most of the time when the base looks like the ears on An owl when the point is upside down. .....it means really old.....lol

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks glacial

• Glacial Pebble
    replied
    Awesome find, beautiful!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    replied
    Thank you so much for input so far.....looks like consensus may be beaver lake...i was on my way back to the car and decided to stop off at one more spot that i had been to before and not found anything....this was definitely a surprise and very happy considering i hadn't found anything all month....considering i found this point...ill be definitely checking that area out more in future...for sure

Leave a comment:

• beatup1354
    replied
    Super find ,congrats

Leave a comment:

Working...
X