Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you north.....i appreciate it ....youve been killing it lately......keep it up man

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks surface and art....blessed to have found it....i was relatively new to hunting full time when im not working and when i spotted it, didnt know what i had t until i started learning more from the site and typing points.....ive showed it to one of my hunting buddies and he cant believe i found it

• UpNorth
    replied
    Ha.... love it...
    1st time I’ve seen this post.. only took a couple of years... lol..
    Benji.. you lucky dawg...👍👍

Leave a comment:

• Artifascination
    commented on 's reply
    I second that!

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    One of my favorite finds and posts

Leave a comment:

• SurfaceHunter
    commented on 's reply
    Might have to draw names I know of 3 top finds already in the running if they all join in

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks G10...i almost didn't stop at the place i found it.....was on my way back home...thinking i was going to end up empty handed

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    I know surface....it should be a good contest....if you ever need help deciding let me know....i might be able to help🙂

• G10+
    replied
    Good grief !!!! That’s a beautiful piece

Leave a comment:

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    There has been some really good finds this month going to be hard to pick just one on the next contest

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks whippoorwill

• Whippoorwill
    replied
    Spectacular paleo find. I would wet myself if I found it. G10. Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you kyflint

• Kyflintguy
    replied
    Wow! It's hard not to be envious of that score from this seat, congratulations on such a spectacular find!

I really love fishtailed Paleo points from Southeast, and that's a dandy example! Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Tam....i went out yesterday for a couple of hours.....i came up empty handed....thats the way it goes though
Working...
X