My moms stash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My moms stash

​ My mom passed away Thursday night at 10:31 p.m. so who's sitting in her place and I came across these and I'm just curious how about them man-made real I don't know I know she's loved to dig for them and got to where you couldn't dig any more it's been a really long time since she did have no idea where they're from can you please any help where would I go to sell something like that I live in Texas have no proof of where they came from let me know
    Attached Files

So sorry about your Mom, Journey.
    We won't give you value but we will do our best to give you a good idea of what you have, condition etc. Pics didn't post. Make sure to take good clear photos in good natural light.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200119_035358.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	417837

Comment

Name:	20200119_035322.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	417839

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t know about the stone here, the points above are Tx points. I can’t get a really good view of all of them. Sorry for your loss... Next question , how is your health ?

• Journey Love
          Journey Love commented
          Editing a comment
          Now not breathing well congestive heart acting up they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger LOL

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ll try to type the points tonight. Right now the wife is in bad shape. I don’t know if I should call ambulance or not. She don’t want hospital...

Better pictures of the points would be good can't really see them all. Sorry for your loss.
        NW Georgia,

Comment

Name:	20200119_114958.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	417892 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200119_114958.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	417897
          Attached Files

Comment

Thats a bone of some sort sewing needle?

Comment

Grinder?
              Attached Files

Comment

Ok heres better ones

Comment

Better

Comment

Yes that's better I just wanted to be sure you didn't have any Paleo in the group. I don't see any. On the grinder or mortar it could be has the right shape for one. But I'm not sure. You would be better off putting those points in a frame to remember your mother by. Even though there are a couple that might bring a little $ it wouldn't be worth more than your mother's memories. Thanks for sharing them
                    NW Georgia,

Comment

Thank you I was told I was going to die on oct21,2015 within hours or days ifthat
                      I have since realized we can either lay down and die we can die or we can get up and let so I took all of my pictures out of the closet I put thumbtacks and I put them all over my wall in my bedroom so that I can look at my memories cuz when I'm gone who knows they can end up in the trash possibly as far as keeping things of my mother's I have so much of her things and I hold our memories dear she's been my best friend since I can remember she had me when she was 16 I tell everyone I lost the love of my life however but she took her heart with her I'm going to find it I don't feel good either so hey if I can get a few bucks going to Bingo will give me more memories than holding on to something that is going to do nothing for me but make me cry so what about broken ones that don't have both pieces are they of any value at all if they're certain ones or certain age or any good news on that and thank you for your advice I appreciate that I've got a ton of rocks that I picked up on top of the mound or two but I wanted to just River Rocks in their they're special to me too but I've been carrying them around for years and they're nothing just a bag of rocks the memory of seeing my mom dig her way into a tunnel with a little tiny baby Fork basically worth a million bucks fall onto the memories are great

Comment

Forgive my typos sorry I talk and text

Comment

Cant believe everything you hear. I'm pose to be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life due to shattering all the bones in my right leg. I don't run often but I stepped on a hornet's nest a few years ago and I ran didn't even think twice about it. I walk just fine not even a limp.
                          NW Georgia,

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
                            SurfaceHunter commented
                            Editing a comment
                            A bolder on a jetty rolled over my leg just so you can get an idea of the Injury

Good luck whatever you Do journey
                          SW Connecticut

Comment

Working...
                          X