Newbie Here with a Nice Find I think. Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Here with a Nice Find I think. Help Please

Hello All. I am new to the forum and not a collector but my customer who found this finds them a lot. Her property is almost on Cathedral Caverns property. It may very well be considered part of the park and forest. Anyways she has 3 acres and recently found this Arrowhead or am I supposed to call it a point? Cathedral Caverns is in Northern Alabama in Jackson County just north of Huntsville if you did not already know. Maybe that will help with the area it was found in to identify its origin. If anyone can assist in any info on it that would be greatly appreciated. I think it looks like a Pine Tree Point from what I could research but have no clue. Age , what kind of stone is it made of and any other details would be very helpful. I only have the one photo of it now but I will post more later with a coin next to it to help with the scaling of it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Also found this. It may be nothing but doesn't hurt to ask.

Comment

More than one picture is always best
      NW Georgia,

Comment

Welcome from Iowa. Looks like a large knife with the base missing, the other looks like a natural piece. Keep alookin you will turn a nice piece.
        SE IA

Comment

Agree with old rocks, maybe a snapbase pickwick. Was it found in two pieces? The other looks natural.
          🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Welcome from Florida.. All of the above...
            Floridaboy.

Comment

Working...
            X