Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Southwest Texas Arrowheads

Hi All- my first post.

I am a bored 70-year-old man going through some of the things I have collected over the years. My family and I looked for arrowheads on our ranch in Real county Texas and also on ranches of friends and family in Kerr, Edwards, and Uvalde counties Texas during the late 1950s to late 1960s. I have ended up with most of them. I am now trying to ID some of the better ones.

These two don’t fit the types and material of most that we found. I am guessing that they were probably found in either Edwards or Uvalde county near the Nueces River. Looking at Texas Projectile Points and I am thinking maybe Haskell points? Please let me know what you think and thanks-

wow those are nice looking points. I think you are spot on with Haskell.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome to the site. Look forward to seeing this bored old mans collection.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from Georgia Gordon, 2 cures for bordom #1 finding artifacts and #2 posting pictures of artifacts.
        🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Very nice... stay bored and keep um coming....👍
          Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Thanks guys for the help and nice welcome. I will have another question shortly-

Comment

Working...
            X