Oklahoma Triangle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma Triangle

Someone said all triangles are not points and all points are not triangles. What do you all think?

1.) What county and state was it found?
    Oklahoma county in central Oklahoma.

2.) A photograph which is created with good lighting and in focus. Several photos showing different angles is best.
    Could get more if needed , these were the only ones I took at the time.

3.) Something in the picture for scale of size. A US quarter equals an inch or you can simply use a ruler if you have one handy.
    Pencil eraser.

4.) Tell us what you think it is. What do you think it looks like? What have others said about the item?
    I believe it could be a point, looks like a point, others say it looks like a point, definitely a triangle. Found it on a fire brake road on private property where bulldozer has been through a couple of times in the last 10 years. After rains, everything runs north down the sandy red dirt trail. Had already picked it up by the time I took the picture where it was found in the dirt.

Correction, found in Logan County, central Oklahoma.

Comment

It looks like a broken point. Nice find but you only have the tip in my honest opinion.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Just a tip is all I see as well
        NW Georgia,

Comment

Snapped tip of a point, nice material.
          SE IA

Comment

What everyone else said
            🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Welcome from Florida..angle shot of possible base please up close if possible.
              Floridaboy.

Comment

Thank you, I have been looking for the rest ever since finding the tip in January. Top left white one is another find from SE Oklahoma Hughes County after a pipeline was dug. Everything else from antique stores, pawn shops, flea markets. Last picture from a cave in Texas Hill country. Had one other point that I found but lost it after letting fifth grader take it to school for show and tell.

Comment

Here are more pictures of the base.

Comment

Working...
                  X