Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seven sided arrowhead i found in West Virginia

awesome find .... I havent seen none shaped like this

Can you please post a better picture?  It is hard to see. Sorta fuzzy.  Thanks!

Comment

might be  a Donnaha tip point. Try shooting the picture using the macro mode. Macro is designated by the little flower icon.  Don't hold the point your hands might not be that steady. Try placing the point down on a solid surface of a contrasting color to the point. You can also get better lighting by shooting outdoors. Good luck
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I second Hoss's post on the point and the fact that the picture is less than desireable!!!!otherwise it looks like a triangle with a donnaha tip on the woodland point!
        North Carolina

Comment

Are you guys sitting around in your undies looking at arrowheads together?...and my wife thought I was strangely obsessed with points,you all take the cake!

Comment

its my unkle... and he was wearing shorts and so was i it was hot so.. im sorry if i offended u

Comment

i was using my unks computer and we both just happened to b wearing shorts... sorry if i offended u

Comment

When you have the chance, take a nice focused photo of the point. It looks like a nice one with the specialized tip the guys mentioned.
                Rhode Island

Comment

Michael OK man so we move on from there. I believe your wearing shorts. I just wanted you to be a little more careful in the future. I agree with CMD it might be a great point and if it is a Donnaha tip then it deserves a better picture. Read back over the photography tips I gave you and practice some more pictures.
                  Looking forward to your success thanks
                  Hoss
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

The "what did I find" section on this site is my favorite!!! :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                    X