Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had this posted but in the wrong location ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had this posted but in the wrong location ..

I could use some feedback as well as ID help ... Thanks

Looks to be a kirk corner notch William, Early to middle archaic period 9,000-6000 before present time. Nice

Comment

Really nice- Why can't I find any that good and that color WAAAAAAAAAA! :laugh: ---Chuck
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Chuck ... I beginning to realize how lucky I have been in acquiring these artifacts .. I've always kind of felt sorry for myself for not living in an area where the landscape offered promise for hunting.
        Thanks for all your help I really enjoy this site.
        Bill

Comment

KITESWJS wrote:

Chuck ... I beginning to realize how lucky I have been in acquiring these artifacts .. I've always kind of felt sorry for myself for not living in an area where the landscape offered promise for hunting.
          Thanks for all your help I really enjoy this site.
          Bill
          William, I notice your're from Pittsfield.  No agricultural fields to hunt?  If the Housatonic River has fields on it, those fields would be good to hunt.  It's a longshot, but you might contact these folks to see if there are members in your neck of the woods that could help in that respect:  http://www.massarchaeology.org/
          You're a bit far from the Ct. River Valley, which has many fields that produce, but I'm guessing there must be some places closer to you.  If I hear of any, I'm from next door in RI, I'll let you know-Charlie
          Rhode Island

Comment

Thanks a lot Charlie I do appreciate it

Comment

Working...
            X