More help ..????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More help ..????

Where are you coming up with all these artifacts just out of curiosity? You have some dandies.
    Bob

Comment

Wow - That's like a museum piece.  The lighting really shows off the flaking and color of the point.  Really nice.  ---Chuck
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

I've had these in cigar boxes and shoe boxes in my garage for years most came from upstate NY and KY. I had a friend who work construction in KY and he use to tell me that with every scoop of the excavator they would pull up something .. to him they were nothing more than rocks .. so I would trade him single malt scotch for them.

Comment

I'll keep posting pictures as long as I'm not be a pest .. I have no one here in western MA to go over them with and although I have all the books ... it's still confusing looking at pictures ... so I really do appreciated any help your willing to afford .. thank again
          Bill

Comment

Thats well worth a shot!

Comment

I'm gonna have to take a shot if I keep seeing all these nice points!! Man that is a beauty!
              Another fine archaic speciman. Looks like a dovetail that has been resharpened and has a beautiful bevel! Great piece!!

Comment

William will trade you a double malt scotch, make that two doubles for that point hmy:  Very nice points! Joe.

Comment

Bill, Please get them out of shoe-cigar box and into frame! You have some VERY nice points and dont want to damage them!!! Mark.

Comment

Thanks ... thats what I'm doing right now .. I have to tell you that I really appreciate all the help I've gotten here in a short time ... I live in Western MA and theres no one I know to talk arrowheads ( someone said to me what's an arrowhead ) ?? So this site is really helpful .. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X