Not sure looks like little man to me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure looks like little man to me.

My freinds say I'm crazy but I say they are little men.   After hours of searching they are little men to me. Lol.  Also couple of other finds some kind of point maybe, and possible beads.

Everything I see just looks like rocks or geofacts. I dont see any signs of any that stuff being worked on by man. But thats just my opinion.

Comment

Rock, rock, rock. It do look like a little man but just a geofact.
      Jack

Comment

Can't add anything but darned if that little guy don't look like a buddha.  By chance did ya check over any of that with a magnet.  Just curious.  ---Chuck
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Ancient Artifacts: 57,345 BP +- 500 years, Posted in the Archeological Journal of New Guinea, issue 36, 2003. Doucuments the finding of very similar artifacts in a cave along with wall  paintings showing the landing of what appear to be spacecraft landing, aliens departing the craft, tapping a wand upon the heads of the locals bestowing the beginnings of knowledge, art and the written word. The odeysey begins......
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Thats the first thing I thought Chuck! Buddha!

Comment

I checked it's not magnetic.   One little stone I  picked up that just looked neat was magnetic.  What does that mean.
              I like the idea of the alien budda.

Comment

Magnetic might be from outer space.  I believe meteors are magnetic.

Comment

Could it be iron ore

Comment

Dan's right - Meteorites are magnetic but finding one is about a billion to one, unless you happen to be in a major strike zone.  I'd put my money on iron, especially if it has a rusty crust over dark material.  ---Chuck
                    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Got some pics of the magnetic rock.  Doesn't feel like metal, and is real smooth.

Also found this purple looking arrowhead

Comment

Look like little rocks to me. The one geofact does look a little like Buddha. More additions to the rock garden.

Comment

Working...
                        X