just a thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a thought

Hey guys I thought I would make a suggestion for a category. I think many of us who have an interest in NA artifacts also have an interest in replication of manufacturing ie, modern flint knapping. Not that I think my knapping would be confused with authentic artifacts but I sometimes hesitate posting modern made pieces due to no clear category listed. I usually post under all things collectable or the great outdoors so not to "taint" other artifact categories. So just thought I would throw that out there as a suggestion for a category like modern knapping or something. A category of such might prove helpful for questions of authenticity as well. Thanks, Jason ps I've been busy chipping in the man cave and have some pics ready to post!

Good idea, 2nd the motion!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I can create a subsection in "Other Activities/Hobbies" called "Modern Flint-Knapping etc"... unless you have better suggestion.
      Probably need more support than just a handful of ya! 
      C'mon folks... just hit the "Thanks" button on dirt kicker's post if it's something you have a hankering for. 
      I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

There you go, Jason.
        Try posting just to make sure it's set up OK.

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Working...
        X