a 'MOTM' suggestion..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a 'MOTM' suggestion..

It would be nice if the MOTM's posting name were included in the announcement post so they don't all look alike - be easier to find someone.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IDquestion.JPG Views:	1 Size:	105.3 KB ID:	235847
    Last edited by Olden; 12-28-2016, 04:07 PM.
    If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Great suggestion Olden
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

wail.. jes came to me like a shot in the dark..

Click image for larger version

Name:	NameAttack.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	250.5 KB
ID:	235886

Comment

I thought that a while back but never thought to mention it. Good suggestion.

Comment

That is a great suggestion, But Olden I will take my hat off to Gary (SD Hunter) for stepping up just to continue this, which really is not done on any other site. Gary Thank You for what you do!
          Olden, I have alwaysed and hope to always enjoy your posts but I think in this case a PM would have worked better IMO
          Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Hi Chase, I also take my hat off to Gary - certainly not meaning to belittle anyone, nor do I take any offense that i wasn't PM'd myself. Thought this was a simple suggestion in the correct place. Cheers Bud!

Comment

• CoachG
              CoachG commented
              Editing a comment
              Didn't see any problem with your suggestion Olden. Gary does a good job. Just a simple suggestion. Like I said, if I would have thought to actually made the suggestion I'd have done the same.

I agree thank you Gary very much for stepping up. I also took the liberty of back tracking and editing each of those titles to now show the screen name of each member recognized.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I just found this post. I see Hoss has changed the titles. The only reason I didn't in the first place, was to create a little suspense. I can include the name, or change it after the fact, but that creates more work for Hoss or whoever.
              South Dakota

Comment

I took no offense. I could have changed it for Feb, but missed this post till now.
                South Dakota

Comment

I changed the last couple. I'll probably keep doing it that way,
                  South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                  X