Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

Should make awards for the forum. Works very well on other forums, for example donation type awards or find of the month. Small pixelated awards could increase and will help activity as well. God bless

Member of the month award:
    Members that contribute to the betterment of the site. Congratulations to them and thanks!

Find of the month award and giveaways:

If there is something you would like to start up and maintain we are willing to let you.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Some people come and stay and some don't but i like the forum just like it is no frills just good people who enjoy hobby. Have been a member of other forums but this is the one i have stayed with and have met some really nice people here that is reward enough just my thoughts.
      South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• Cecilia
        Cecilia commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. You one. Salt of the Earth!

We used to give awards at our artifact shows. That worked for us then..Folks just need to contribute more in the posting department, hint, hint.. That’s my reward. Like Johnny said.
      Floridaboy.

Comment

I have moved your thread to the section for suggestions about forum improvements. The section where you originally posted is for help with technical issues when something isn't working properly. There's a temporary re-direct leading to here, which will expire in two weeks.
        I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Originally posted by painshill View Post
          I have moved your thread to the section for suggestions about forum improvements. The section where you originally posted is for help with technical issues when something isn't working properly. There's a temporary re-direct leading to here, which will expire in two weeks.
          Thanks boss

Comment

Working...
          X