where are you from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are you from?

It would be nice if there was a place where you could look at where other people are from without having to look at profiles. maybe break it down from states.

look under the persons avatar there is a little house just mouse over that. It will give the state if the person filled that section out in the registration
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I know this may sound kinda stupid...but what about a u.s. map that you can click on to access sub groups of each state that allows you to see what artifacts and types of artifacts are being found in that particular area. It would help me in identification. Just a thought. It may help people connect as well for reference. I'm a newbie though. It may be a lot of work to create something like that. I guess it would be more of a "where are your finds from".

Comment

Go to the top of the page and there are some orange tabs. Mouse over Artifact resources, than click on Arrowhead identification. These are not personal finds from the members here, but are subdivided by area for researching types.
        Also the information section is being revised and under construction, that area should be a great resource, especially as time goes on.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
        X