Chat room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat room

A long time ago we had a chat room. I think it would be nice to have one again. Any thoughts ?
    east Tx.

I will look into it Rodney. I think on Joomla it was working well then when we moved to Kunena it still worked but members found that one difficult to navigate . The use fell by the wayside and we could not find anything compatible with the new platform.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

That was fun, we could give each other all kinds static, jokes, ribbing in near real time.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• hudson
        hudson commented
        Editing a comment
        Right !

Unfortunately, there are no official add-ons for vBulletin 5 (the software we are using) which will provide a chat room. It can only be provided via a third-party add-on, for which vBulletin won’t provide any technical support.

Some vBulletin users have been running the modestly-priced “vBShout” from DragonByte but they have struggled to keep it working each time vBulletin has had a significant update. Currently, I understand the latest version of vBShout either doesn’t run or has missing features and is unstable on the most recent version of vBulletin.

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Oh well, it was a thought .
        east Tx.

Comment

You could use a running "Chat" thread....anyone on can pop in, etc. Works like a chat room....??
          Professor Shellman
          Tampa Bay

Comment

I remember Rock Talk !
            Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Working...
            X