The only suggestion I would meke for a new catag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only suggestion I would meke for a new catag

- actually just backing this idea up and sharing- G-10 mentioned it in a thread and I thought it was a great idea to have a sort of 'humor/oddity' category Items that aren't here, nor there; but to be recognized by the imagination of us all. This is one category that I could specialize in given all the very strange things that David and I come across on a regular basis.
    We tend to find scary, bizarre, and often hysterical objects in nature. It's always the most fun seeing what others can see in nature. This wouldn't be a place for the real deals- just the weird ones. I attached a few pictures i have of things i found a little odd or funny lately.
    I know what I see in these pictures.. What do you see? Try to be honest when using your imagination. I don't wanna hear ' a rock' again LOL!!!
    *NONE OF THE OBJECTS IN OUR PHOTOS HAVE BEEN ALTERED IN ANYWAY BY US OR ANYONE ELSE (other than brushing off the dirt) THIS IS THE WAY WE FOUND THEM ORIGINALLY
    I thought this was funny in a cartoon-ish sort of way.

And who thought that leprachans didn't exist! We found this. LOL

For those of you that didn't know this.. This was one of the first things we found in Missouri... and believe you, me, we weren't looking for it! We were cleaning up the backyard and uncovered the corner of what appeared to be a cinder=block when removing bushes. Wasn't a cinder-block...

I agree 100%. I find funny or weird stuff that I would like to share but there is no place to post them. I'm for it.

Comment

We have a category called "off the wall topics". That is the appropriate place for this type of thread.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
      X