X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typology section?

I was going to add a few to section but its locked? :unsure:

Mark, see this thread:

If you open up any of the main categories (the headers in CAPITAL LETTERS) in the “Information Center” and click on “New Topic” at the bottom then you
    Rhode Island

Comment

Well whos over the SC region cause I have a couple points I would like to add to it. It seems to be there isn't much going on there. I mean it makes no difference to me really. Just trying to help if I can. Thanks.

Comment

rockdigger wrote:

Well whos over the SC region cause I have a couple points I would like to add to it. It seems to be there isn't much going on there. I mean it makes no difference to me really. Just trying to help if I can. Thanks.
          You can create a thread about a point style you're familiar with, include photos and some information about the type, then post it at the bottom of the Arrowhead typology section and one of the moderators can get it into the regional section eventually. Butch and Cliff are working on the area that would include northern SC. Most of the information center consists of informative threads from the forum itself, but you can create a thread about a point style from your area, and as long as it's accurate with an example or two, one of the moderators can move it into the region where it fits.
        Mark, you can do the same and I'll move your thread in there for you. Create a typology thread for Turkeytails, and I'll know it's accurate and move it to the appropriate region for you. Or whatever styles you had in mind. Create the thread, it will be at the bottom, and one of the moderators will get it into the region. If just more photos, I'll put them in the existing thread in that regional section.
        Rhode Island

Comment

Charlie I think he means South Central section ! Is that what you mean rockdigger ?

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

Charlie I think he means South Central section ! Is that what you mean rockdigger ?
              OK, sorry, you're probably right. I guess a I would say either photos of point types or a thread describing a point type, with examples, can be posted under the general typology section and then a moderator can add the photos to an existing thread describing the type or move a defining thread into the info area for whatever region we're talking about.
            SC is Everette Williams, G10.
            Rhode Island

Comment

Yes I did Butch. Thanks. And now I see where to post. Thanks.

Comment

And Mark, please do! Your the guy for our area!
                I'll move them in as well. Trying to get info into our section as well, but am moving some posts from Best of the Best first.
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

gregszybala wrote:

And Mark, please do! Your the guy for our area!
                  I'll move them in as well. Trying to get info into our section as well, but am moving some posts from Best of the Best first.
                    Yeah, I took the opposite approach by creating type threads for the Northeast. You and Mark can work together getting your region up and running in the long run so to speak. I've been using google to find old posts and subjects and have moved a few over.
                  Rhode Island

Comment

Same thing happened to me Mark.  Took me a bit to figure out why I couldn't post.  Glad to see you posting.

Comment

Working...
                    X