I just don't know what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just don't know what to do

I have recently purchased an Overstreet book and a point from Davis Artifacts I have made other pitches before.last purchase they had problem's with the new system.finding my order.now I've made a purchase my payment went through, was sent a reciept but nothing sent. Every time I try to email a mail demon comes up and won't send. Every time I call no call back . since there store Davis Artifacts that I have found on this site, maybe someone can help me contact them or have them contact me.i thought I had found a place where I could purchas points from a site I thought I would not be ripped. Please help

How long has it been since you paid? You may need to give them more time, but I am certain you will get your book. If you have left a message for them, David or Tom will get it straightened out for you. If not, bring it up again here and I will call them for you.
    Cliff

Comment

PM Me your contact information. Bare in mind they usually do shows on weekends. That means it could be no one in the office Friday through Tuesday
      I will see if I can get a hold of them for you.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

OK thanks I'm was getting paranoid.i will give more time . Been ripped off from eBay trying to find a place to purchas Hassel free.thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X