No announcement yet.

Emoticons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an FYI here I tried to reply to Olden just now and My emoticons would not upload from my computer. It states Invalid file.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndoldman View Post
      Just an FYI here I tried to reply to Olden just now and My emoticons would not upload from my computer. It states Invalid file.
      OK... I'm looking at that. It may have happened when I reset your permissions... although I did not consciously change anything (I just enabled the same permissions by a different route). Can you just confirm that 1) you are able to use the default emoticons available on the forum itself and 2) that the problem relates to an emoticon that you know you could upload previously (there is a maximum file size limit for emoticons which is lower than for pictures and if you are using a new emoticon then it's just possible you have exceeded it on this occasion).

If it relates to permissions, I would have expected you to get a message that you don't have the required permissions rather than a message saying the file is invalid.
      I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

NEW still but very emotional emoticons are available now!

Comment

Originally posted by sneakygroundbuzzard View Post
          thats what i get for drinking cheap tequila

Comment

I always worry someone is going to take my emotion the wrong way.....lol 4-real

Comment

Working...
            X