Who Liked my Post? - PLEASE VOTE IN THIS POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Liked my Post? - PLEASE VOTE IN THIS POLL

If someone has "liked" one of your posts, a little number appears alongside the "like" button saying how many people did so. If you click on that number, you should see a list of who those people were (as shown below):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Likes.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	168356

Please tell us if you can see it.

CAN YOU SEE THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO LIKED YOUR POST?
    I'm using a PC/laptop and I can see the list
    31.25%
    I'm using a PC/laptop but I CANNOT see the list
    50.00%
    I'm using a smartphone/tablet and I can see the list
    0%
    I'm using a smartphone/tablet but I CANNOT see the list
    18.75%
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Nothing happens when I click on it Roger
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Originally posted by rmartin View Post
      Nothing happens when I click on it Roger
      Are you able to cast a vote in the poll above and then view the results? The two things are linked somehow, via "voting permissions".
      I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

I can see it as Hoss and I can see who voted as well. Going to test Spicoli's profile next
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

As Spicoli set at Moderator status I cannot see who liked the post Roger. I can see there was votes bu not who voted right now there are a total of four votes. We need some others to come in a try this please.

[Note from Roger: you can't see the voting results until you have voted yourself. I think that's to stop you being influenced by other folks votes]
          Last edited by painshill; 08-14-2015, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Testing another profile

[Edit: Nope! Didn't work for me]
            Last edited by painshill; 08-14-2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

It does not work on smartphone or laptop for me. Tried both....just letting you all know. Thanks
              Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

I could see it while logged in as Spicoli in Greg's original post. I even wrote with Spicol's account to just click on the box to see it. Well we knew there would be quirks to work out. It is a shame these little things become huge to some of us and we end up working on this rather than enjoying the fruits of our labor! Thank you Roger for all that you do.

Comment

Its actually not that big of a deal to me. Just thought you all would like to know if I came across something that should be working but is not...I second the Thank you Roger. You are the man
                  Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Originally posted by lukecreekwalker View Post
                    Its actually not that big of a deal to me. Just thought you all would like to know if I came across something that should be working but is not...I second the Thank you Roger. You are the man
                    Yes... we do like to know. We will get it all straightened out as soon as we can. Your feedback helps immensely. Thanks.

Comment

I was able to vote from my Android phone but unable to access the likes list.
                      One thing that I have noticed but never asked about is the little dots in the upper right of a post.
                      Some are green and some are grey?
                      Bruce
                      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

The "status/reputation" bars do not show anything when you swipe them either, using a android. Fwiw
                        Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Originally posted by Spicoli View Post
                          As Spicoli set at Moderator status I cannot see who liked the post Roger. I can see there was votes bu not who voted right now there are a total of four votes. We need some others to come in a try this please.

[Note from Roger: you can't see the voting results until you have voted yourself. I think that's to stop you being influenced by other folks votes]
                          I vowed I would never post to a thread involving technical issues again. But I will make this one exception by just noting that I can see the results of the poll just fine when I am not logged in. And I cannot see them when I am logged in. Back to lurking.....
                          Rhode Island

Comment

I can vote and did vote. I can see the numbers of people who voted in each line. When I click on the number of votes I can not see who voted. However this feature did work on a post I made earlier.

I can see the number of people who liked a post but I can not see who liked the post.
                            Michigan Yooper
                            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Here is my previous post and what it looks like (Screen Shot)

Name:	My Post.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	183.2 KB
ID:	168420

And here is what Roger's Post looks like on my screen: Notice that the people icon on the far right is missing here in this post.

Name:	Roger's Post.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	168421
                              Michigan Yooper
                              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Working...
                              X