Member information.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member information.

In the previous version of the forum we were able to place our names and location under our avatars.
    If my memory is not totally failing I also believe that that was a request from the admin for some of us to have so that new members knew who we were.
    My question is is it possible to once again insert this information? I have tried but have had no success so far.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

No, it isn't a standard vBulletin option at the moment. There is a section in your profile for you to insert your location but no way to make it a "mandatory" field, nor to force that field to display under your avatar. The latter would need the template for the page to be re-designed.
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Hey Bruce, I agree that was a good feature. Roger had encouraged many of us to use it and it sure did help in knowing where someone was located. How about a signature line under the post? Is that an easy add on?
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

On the user account page I see an option to make signatures visible but I don't see any way to add a signature.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Show Signatures.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	168851
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Your welcome
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...