New Topics Icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Topics Icon

When i log in i dont have the new topics icon anymore, so there is no way to access recent post while logged in? Figured maybe because of work being done? I can still view todays post while im logged out.
    Using Android.
    Last edited by Kyflintguy; 08-25-2015, 12:33 PM.
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Nothing changed using iPad. Still see New Topics when logged in, Today's Posts when logged out.
    Rhode Island

Comment

Screenshot of what i see. No option to view topics.
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

I don't know if this is the explanation or not... but since there is work going on behind the scenes to get everything working, it wouldn't be surprising if various features come and go as some possible solutions are tested.
        I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

That has been an ongoing problem that Matt has been working on for me. PM Matt to get a full explanation. It has to do with how some of us had mixed up permissions on the old forum.
          For myself I was both a mentor and a regular registered member at the same time.
          Bruce
          In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Yes Bruce, i was thinking my problem sounded similar to yours. I can no longer view my inbox either.
            Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Send Matt an email. matt@arrowheads.com
              Bruce

Comment

I will reduce your status to registered member the only change will be you will no longer see into the KIVA section. This will be temporary. I will work further on it when I return home from my trip North. I should get back SUnday Maybe Monday morning. It has been a long couple of weeks and I miss being home.
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Greg you were reporting the same type of thing as these guys/ I am going to send you a couple of test PM's let me know if you get them. If you are having trouble posting pictures cannot get PM's or there are missing items on the page such as theb screen shot above with the recent posts tab missing let me know. You could all try finding a youtube video about refresging the browser onn your particular device and see if that helps.I am not sure why this happened to the group. But all of you were in a group called category Mangers on the old site. There might be something deep in the back end of the site conflicting. You were granted permissions to do certain things that others could not while working on our Information Center. SOme could work on all of it some only certain sections. This may be what is causing these conflicts on the new page. I will get to the bottom of this but as I have said I have been traveling. My comfort level is not the best. I do best from my man cave back at home in TN . Working at my Daughters place was hideous. It was very hot and they had no central AC. The Window AC was a foot from the little table I set up on and blew right on me constantly. Now at a hotel and still not good. Lousy chair. Ahhh so much for being a big cry baby. I will be back home Monday maybe SUnday. I have driven all this way. East TN to RI.
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Matt take the time to enjoy the rest of your trip and don't stress about the problems of the moment.
                    We are all adults and will survive until then.
                    Bruce

Comment

Hopeful that I will meet a few Arrowheads.com folks tonight. CMD, Onewiththewild, Jmatt and Doc. I will check back in with you all a little later

Comment

Josh please see if you received a new message from me and try to post a picture now please. Thanks Hoss

Comment

Took a few tries (wich has been the norm) but can upload photos as thumbnails, i can view new topics while logged in and can view my inbox now. Thanks Matt!
                          Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

When I tried using my Galaxy Josh my fat fingers would hilight both the upload and URL buttons bottom left side of text box. When that happened the picture failed to load every single time. Whne I carefully make sure the upload attachments button only is highlighted the pictures go in. Just something I have noticed. We are still awaiting a mobile app.

Comment

Working...
                            X