Chat Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Box

Has anybody notice that there is now a chat box? Available on just about all other pages but not on the forum page. Appears to be like the last one we had at the old site.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Originally posted by gregszybala View Post
    Has anybody notice that there is now a chat box? Available on just about all other pages but not on the forum page. Appears to be like the last one we had at the old site.
    I don't see it Greg! Presumably not enabled for everyone.
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

No, not on iPad.
      Rhode Island

Comment

As Greg said It's not on the forum page but on other pages.
        Click on artifact resources and scroll to the bottom of the page.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Kelley View Post
          As Greg said It's not on the forum page but on other pages.
          Click on artifact resources and scroll to the bottom of the page.
          OK... I see it there, but "Artifact Resources" is not part of "our" site any more. The main site forum sections were previously running as an extension of Joomla but are now standalone. If you look at your internet browser bar, you will see that things like the Artifact Resources section have a different address to the Forum sections. The forum hot-links to those sections, but they are running independently.
          I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Ah that explains it's existence there. Appears to be still usable by some recent posts.
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
            X