Empty topics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty topics.

Can someone remove all of the empty topics that are constantly recirculating around in the New Topics section.
    Something like 9 of them floating around now.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Bruce, at least one of them is mine. If a person goes to send a private message to another member and forgets to enter a subject the end result is what you are seeing. Not that hard to miss the subject line. I am trying to pay closer attention to avoid this problem.. By the way, how is your back coming along?
    \"Of all the things I\'ve lost, I miss my mind the most.\"

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      It is improving Bobby and thanks for asking.

Bruce, just took a look, there is nothing in there that isn't current. Maybe they just hadn't gotten replies when you looked.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      Greg some seem to have been removed but there are still a few there.
      Scroll through the list of new posts and you will see ones with no titles. Many of them you cannot open to clear it from the list. So it stays in the cue until you look at it.

I figured out today why there are so many of these empty topics. It is because they are Visitor Messages. So the only person who can see and read them are the person the visitor message was left for. For instance today I was logged in as my alter persona I use for testing. Spicoli. I left a Visitor message for Painshill and he will be able to see it and respond if he wishes to do so. But no one else can view it by simply clicking the empty link. I will figure a way to fix this. Just as soon as I get the Mentors profiles working again. Thanks for your patience.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

That's not entirely correct Hoss. If I click on Spicoli I can see the message you sent Roger.
      Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Thanks Ray I wonder if mods can see it or everyone can Bruce if you see this take a look at Spicoli's profile and see if you can see the visitor message I left him. Thank you guys.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• 2ndoldman
          2ndoldman commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Roger just a test here. A visitor message from Spicoli's new persona to you! please respond. Thanks

I'm now confused. This is what I see in my messages section (I have replied with a simple "yes"):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Visitor.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	180693

Hoss; I haven't yet replied to the original private mail you sent me since there are a couple of other things I wanted to run past you and will probably do that in a longer email to your arrowheads.com address very shortly.
        I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Working...
        X