Retrieve old messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retrieve old messages

I cant to seem to find my private messages? Is there a button?

I found mine in the in box ,,,, even though it said my inbox was empty ...... Hope this helps
    As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
    NW Arkansas

Comment

Click on "Messages" at the top of the page (to the left of your profile name) and then on either "Inbox" or "Sent Messages" at the left (according to whether you want to see what you have received or what you have sent). Obviously, you need to be logged in to the forum.

If you're looking for messages that were received or sent before the forum software was changed then, sorry, but they won't be there. Those have not been migrated across to the new platform.
      I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Originally posted by painshill View Post
        Click on "Messages" at the top of the page (to the left of your profile name) and then on either "Inbox" or "Sent Messages" at the left (according to whether you want to see what you have received or what you have sent). Obviously, you need to be logged in to the forum.

If you're looking for messages that were received or sent before the forum software was changed then, sorry, but they won't be there. Those have not been migrated across to the new platform.
        Darn, I lost some good info. OK...I need to figure out how to send Mr. Garscale a message.

Comment

No migration? Must be global warming

Comment

the old forum would alert you when you got a message and it would give you all of what was sent from the sender. You needed to log in to reply to those. What I am saying is if you do not dump your emails then search arrowheads.com in your in box you may still have them. Like if you use gmail search arrowheads.com in your gmail account likewise aol, yahoo, hotmail,
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
              the old forum would alert you when you got a message and it would give you all of what was sent from the sender. You needed to log in to reply to those. What I am saying is if you do not dump your emails then search arrowheads.com in your in box you may still have them. Like if you use gmail search arrowheads.com in your gmail account likewise aol, yahoo, hotmail,
              cool...just wait till I catch on!

Comment

• Hoss
                Hoss commented
                Editing a comment
                Sooner or later a light bulb is going to go off over your head. Oh wait then it would be dark. It will go on over your head yeah thats what I meant to say.

Tonk Stop putting these into the Tutorial section they need to be placed in the "I Need Help With The Forum" section! Moving this one now. It may look confusing with this message in it's new spot but I need you to see the message so leaving the message in this topic for a while
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
              X