Missing Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Posts

Looks like a small clutch of posts went AWOL and didn't transfer across from the old forum. These were the last posts in the "Fossils, Palaeontology & Old Bones" section before we did the final migration. None of those marked with a red spot transferred across to the new forum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Missing.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	180021
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Not surprising and I'd bet there are a whole lot more. I had over two hundred posts disappear.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by gregszybala View Post
      Not surprising and I'd bet there are a whole lot more. I had over two hundred posts disappear.
      Really?... did you flag that to the developers? What response?

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Hey Guys, I don't know what the posts are but when we moved to the new format I noticed that the number of posts under my avatar and name had dropped by 108. I don't know if that means 108 posts are actually missing.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

I lost several posts too but I had not previously reported it.
          \"Of all the things I\'ve lost, I miss my mind the most.\"

Comment

If you know which ones they are let me know I can make a list for the Developers . Thanks for pointing this out Roger.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hello Guys,

I am currently investigating this incident. I will keep you guys posted with the progress on it. Right now things are moving very slow. I was working on new Arrowheads.com and some other parts of it. I will update as I get any information or news to tell you guys.

Thank you for showing your patience. Our moderators and community users are awesome. I love you guys.

Thanks

Blackbull

Comment

I could easily find my old posts via google search. That is no longer possible. Using google search only brings one to the sites home page. Old posts cannot be found using a search engine. And the shame of it is it was so very easy to do......

Edit: well, it works with some queries, and not with others.....
                Last edited by CMD; 10-29-2015, 08:42 AM.
                Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
                X