Visitor messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor messages

G10 sent me a message and when I try to retrieve it the message says an internal error keeps this from displaying.
    east Tx.

You need to look at your profile. You have it set not to receive messages.
    I just tried to send you a PM and that is what it is telling me.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

I will do that thanks
      east Tx.

Comment

All my message settings are on
        east Tx.

Comment

I may have inadvertently deleted that message! Here is what happens someone leaves a visitor message for another member. People see a post and try clicking on it and nothing is there. Then they say," hey why can't I see that?" I come along and see them and clear them out because they simply appear as blank messages. In the furture everyone should use the PM tab and not the "visitor message" where you just type something on a persons profile. Please w rite to G10 let him know you did not get it. If he wants to contact you to please use the private message tab on your profile page. likewise you can reach him by clicking the private message tab on his profile page.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• 2ndoldman
            2ndoldman commented
            Editing a comment
            Good advice Matt.
            As an aside Matt, G10 may have left the visitor message because his profile did not allow for PMs to be received.

Thanks
          east Tx.

Comment

I ask this just as a courtesy not trying to rule the roost here. I do have a way to turn them off but I am not sure if it will affect any of the permissions I just manipulated for the mentor group. I like to see things run for a day or so and see if there are any anomalies before I go messing with anything else. Thank you all for your patience.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
            X