Smartphone issues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was my alter ego posting about the three dots
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I can see the like button with my phone

Comment

• Kyflintguy
        Kyflintguy commented
        Editing a comment
        Aha! Desktop view works! Can now like, edit, comment just a matter of navigating around a big page which Im just ecstatic that I can post fullsize images and emojis... That's a major improvement in my book.

Breaking development... Now I see three dots at the bottom of every post which allows me to use like-edit-quote-comment -flag option via smartphone view instead of only working with Desktop view... This is getting better all the time....
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture+_2016-12-07-16-55-44.png
Views:	17
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	233688 ​​​now the new topics page no longer shows avatar photos of latest poster... But heck I can live with that though considering all of the improvements Im experiencing thus far. Sorry if Im annoying with these post but I just want developers to be able to know what Im experiencing which has been everchanging throughout the day... Will continue to observe improvements and note possible glitches Im experiencing on my smartphone here in this thread.
        Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

357 thanks for the info It totally works. Now if only I didn't have to resize my pictures
          Bruce
          In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Working...
          X