X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't allow to post more than one picture at a time

If I try to add a second picture I get this using upload attachments:
    ! CONTENT ENTRY
    All changes made will be lost would you like to continue?
    No Yes
    If I hit no the single picture I posted remains but it will not allow me to add more. If I hit yes the picture I've posted disappears?

And despite the pics being vertical in my phone and on my computer when posted on the site it turns them sideways?
    Last edited by gregszybala; 05-04-2017, 06:12 AM.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Whatever the picture problem was in regards to the number you got it sorted out with your last post showing 6 points Greg.
    What I do in regards to pictures being sideways is preview my entries before posting and if any picture is wonky I copy it back to my computer and edit it to show properly then re upload the picture into the post.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

I do that with the photos Bruce long before they get here and yet this happens. As to how many pictures, yes there are six but I used a different method to get the six to post. Using the method I usually use and described it wouldn't let more than one post a fully exposed picture or in this case six that you can see and don't have to click on to bring up.

Comment

Hey Greg, I have had the same problem not being able to post more than one picture full size. What has always worked for me is to make the post with one picture then go back and edit with as many as needed.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• Ron Kelley
          Ron Kelley commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course this is not a solution but just a way to get around the problem.

• gregszybala
          gregszybala commented
          Editing a comment
          Well that would work but post every single picture one at at a time? How long have you been doing this?

• Ron Kelley
          Ron Kelley commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Greg, When I come back and edit the post i can post several pictures at once. It's on again off again. Sometimes I can post multiple pictures on the first try.

I thought I had that same problem, because after posting one, I clicked on the clipboard tab again in top right, and I got the very same message. But the solution was quite simple. Just click instead on the "upload attachment" tab in the lower left, which appears once you have clicked on the clipboard tab the first time.

I was bummed, because I planned on loading at least half a dozen photos. Now, I am not used to using the computer. I use my iPad, and, as some know, you can only use the camera tab and post thumbnails with an iPad. So, I just assumed it had been so long I had just forgot how to post fullsize using the clipboard and my computer.

Anyway, Greg, I think it will work if you just click the clipboard once, and then use upload attachments for every picture, and don't use the clipboard tab but once. Hope this helps...
        Rhode Island

Comment

Well, now I see where you loaded 6 thumbnails, Greg. So, if the problem was actually using the camera tab for thumbnails, I did not run into such a problem when I last posted thumbnails. Or else you switched to thumbnails just to get your six photos up. If so, the method I described in my previous comment should work.

One pet peeve I have is this platform gives you extremely little time to edit a post before it shows you edited a post. In some places/forums where I post, you get a few minutes to correct spelling, or whatever. Here, you get seconds to edit....
          Last edited by CMD; 05-04-2017, 04:54 PM.
          Rhode Island

Comment

• JoshinMO
            JoshinMO commented
            Editing a comment
            Always making mistakes!

Think you nailed it Charlie, thanks/ Now if I could just get pics to load vertically.

Comment

Sorry Greg I am on the road . Is this a new device? Or is it a device that has worked previously? Have you tried using the desktop site? You can try the by clicking the three dots upper right and in the drop downr "Request desktop site". When did it start happening?
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

One of the strange problems I ran into recently was the size of my thumbnails. I use my iPad for most of my photos. If I take photos with it now, the thumbnails are fine, their size is fine when you click on them. Yet, any saved photos taken before the most recent site upgrade are the size of a postage stamp when clicked on. Yet, all my photos, before and after the most recent site upgrade, were all taken with the same iPad. Not the end of the world, but I often post older photos if I need to show an example of something within the context of a thread, be it my thread, or someone else's thread, and now I cannot use any of those photos using the thumbnail method of uploading photos. They can still be uploaded as full size images from my computer, but as thumbnails, they turn out midget size and are useless. Recreate the identical photo by taking another photo with the very same iPad, and the thumbnails are fine in their size when clicked on. Again, not the worst problem, but I just don't really get it.
              Rhode Island

Comment

Something must have changed, because now I can use my iPad to take a pic and post full size. Never used to be able to. I use the clipboard upper right, then hit upload attachments lower left. I haven't tried to go back too far as Charlie mentioned. These are fairly recent pics. I was able to post multiple pics.
                South Dakota

Comment

• 2ndoldman
                  2ndoldman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is a bonus.
              Working...
              X