Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can not log in as I always have. I sent a message to the administrator in a panel that popped up under my log in attempt. The main forum heading does not recognize me but I can use the subforum sections as I did this time and am stating the problem here. I'm wondering if this is some security problem for my bowsers ( I have tried at least two browsers to access properly but to no avail) or may it have something to do with my Avast security software? I will wait for comments here or on my private email. It is late at night and I will check back tomorrow to see what help is offered. Thanks to all.-Joe

Well, dang it all! Just as soon as I made the above post I went back to the forum and it all looks OK now. I feel like I'm in some kinda "Twilight Zone" sign me as "Perplexed in Alabama". LOL

Comment

Hoss reported the same thing and I was able to replicate the issue. I believe I have fixed the issue(its working for me now at least). Let me know if you have any other issues!
      Thanks
      Andrew

Comment

Yeah, same here this Saturday AM. Can no longer log in on main forum page. Does not work regardless of which browser I use, Safari or Chrome. Can log in on thread pages, but not on the home page of the overall forum section of the website.....

Update: took several minutes for this post to appear, and it appeared in Safari, even though I attempted to post it using Chrome. I had given up trying to post it using chrome, switched to Safari, and my message was ready to be posted there, then when I hit "submit", it said it was a duplicate post, so really screwed up for me at the moment....
        Last edited by CMD; 05-27-2017, 06:24 AM.
        Rhode Island

Comment

I got the "update" in above, but it said I had no text, need text. So, again, site is just not working right at all for me....
          Rhode Island

Comment

I am just testing to see if this post shows up

Comment

Okay, worked for me, but then again, this is my 3rd post in 11 years. If anyone else has a problem, let Andrew or Hoss know. Thank you

Comment

The first time I tried logging into the forum this morning I had the same problems as I was describing last night. I tried on Firefox and Chrome browsers. Both browsers are giving me an insecure site alert as to the reason I can't login properly. In that case it may be something for the administrators to look into or maybe not, I am surely not one to advise on such matters. In the case of Firefox, it gave me info on how I could get around the problem. Here is what Firefox said: enter the site by typing in https/forums.arrowheads.com to get past this issue. I switched over to the Chrome browser and did as instructed and I got on properly and am now entering my comments. Prior to this I had always entered the forum by first going to arrowheads.com and then clicking on forums. Bypassing arrowheads.com apparently lets me login as I did before my problems began last night. I will now try to log in using other browsers using the trick Firefox described.

Comment

I have now been able to login properly using three different browsers, Firefox, Chrome, and Explorer using the URL I mentioned in my previous post. Seems like if I bypass arrowheads.com all works well and if not then that is when my problems begin.

Comment

OK, I was just able to log in from the main forum page. Which is the page I have always used to log in. It's the page I have bookmarked. And that's the page I was unable to log in from earlier today. I used Chrome, will try Safari later...
                    Rhode Island

Comment

Just to be clear, because it sounds like Joe and I had slightly different experiences, this screenshot is the page I have bookmarked, and always use to log in from. I don't use the general arrowheads.com page. And it's this bookmarked page that I was unable to log in from earlier today, and which now is working OK....

Rhode Island

Comment

Still happens to me I reported it to Andrew yesterday he is working on it. I log in and it just goes back to the log in page. If I click the sub forum I see that I am logged in for some odd reason that first page is just reverting to it's original form?
                        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Another thing is I wonder if anyone has noticed a slight change in the fonts. The forum also appears to be filling the screen. In the past the borders were smaller.
                          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I identified a issue that when you went to forums.arrowheads.com it would go to the old non-SSL page, but if you select any link on forums.arrowheads.com it would go to the SSL enabled page(Including when you click the login button after your credentials). This results in 2 different sessions technically(One http://, one https://) according to the system which was causing the funkiness of the errors described.
                            I believe I have fixed the issue but please test to make sure
                            Thanks
                            Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
                              Another thing is I wonder if anyone has noticed a slight change in the fonts. The forum also appears to be filling the screen. In the past the borders were smaller.
                              Yes, I noticed this as well. When I upgraded the forum software the other night, it looks like it might have overwritten some default template settings that Shane had made. Since Shane is out of the picture and I wasnt a part of the previous setup, I will need to know any changes to the fonts that yall would like to see.

Comment

Working...
                              X