Messages Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messages Tab

Last edited by justinberry; 06-21-2017, 07:49 AM.
    پححعظ شاهبيل

???
    Rhode Island

Comment

No clue what your asking Justinberry? Can you elaborate?
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

WHat kind of help do you need Justin? You are showing a picture of RonKelley's avatar.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• justinberry
          justinberry commented
          Editing a comment
          lol. I see that and the smiley face avatar every time I click the message tab at the top. Don't know what thats all about but I can never check my messages because of those damn avatars lol. Any way, i detailed all that in this post and then thought it would be better in the "Report Problem" forum so it could get addressed. So I tried to move it and couldn't and then I was just going to delete the post... And that's where we're at now. I deleted some of it but no matter what I tried I couldn't remove that damn avatar, which is starting to haunt me now. I understand now what the problem might be. I'm running UC Browser on my phone and people that were having page issues switched to Firefox Browser and fixed the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can delete this post if you want .

Hey Justin, I never sent you a private message so I have no idea why my avatar would be in your messages.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• justinberry
          justinberry commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha I don't either Ron. It's a coin toss, when I click it, between yours and a smiley face avatar

This is the other one... Since this post is still here lol
        پححعظ شاهبيل

Comment

Justin this is a screen shot of when you click the messages tab. Well to be correct this is what I see when I click the messages tab. your will differ because you subscribe to other posts. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (9).png
Views:	107
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	253467
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

To see private messages you need to click in the message center the inbox to the left on that page. Other than that the regular list highlighted in yellow forms when you responded to a or create a post. It then makes you a subscriber to that post and you cannot delete it. The original topic was created ether by you or someone else and they cannot be deleted from the messages area. You can delete posts you make but you have to do it from the topic not from the messages area. I hope that helps.

Comment

You're the man Hoss!
              South Dakota

Comment

Working...
              X