unbelievable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard Socling View Post
    So how the heck do I get back to Den Socling?
    You should be able to access any of the three profiles you've created by simply logging in under those names and using the accompanying passwords for those names. Its simple; username+password in the log in box. When you are done posting, log out.

As for wich profile you use is up to you. I wouldn't worry a whole lot about it because its not that critical once you actually get settled in and start posting with one particular profile. All those threads youve made are still accessible to you and you can post to anyone of them that you would like. No reason to make this more complicated than it needs to be.
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Yep, I tried to log in as Den Socling and that member doesn't exist anymore. As you can see, dr socling does so I'll use this.

Comment

Den when I merged Den Scoling with DR Scoling Den scolling's posts all went to the dr scoling. and den scoling was deleted from our system. I can change your profile name to Den Scoling if need be just let me know.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Hoss
          Hoss commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry I spelled your name wrong too. dr socling got it right this time.

PS I am glad you finally got this worked out. I do not know if you had a page bookmarked or if it was a cached page that kept bringing you to the wrong start point but if you start on our main page each time and just click log in you should be fine from here on out.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Everything is fine as dr socling. I'll just forget the other two profiles. The one for Den Socling is the same as dr socling and I never filled out Richard Socling. Thanks again.

Comment

Glad it's worked out.
            South Dakota

Comment

Working...
            X