iPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad

Just noticed the forum is no longer available using an iPad. Can only load the forum using my PC? Anyone else unable to use a tablet?
    Rhode Island

Originally posted by CMD View Post
    Just noticed the forum is no longer available using an iPad. Can only load the forum using my PC? Anyone else unable to use a tablet?
    I was unable to comment using my iPhone... so I quoted you.. weird. iPhone and iPad should have the same platform. So I'm able to view the forum.. but it seems off
    Can’t find em sitting on the couch; unless it’s in a field

Comment

I can't get it on my flip phone either!!!
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

• BabaORiley
        BabaORiley commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah Chuck my slider doesn't work either...

Actually, nothing was working on my iPad. Could not go to any sites. I was going to take it for repair, as I have been building up with glitches every day for quite awhile, and had been thinking of either bringing it to the Apple Store in Providence, or buying a newer model. Just did what's called a hard reset several times, and it seems to be working at the moment. I'm posting this with the iPad....
      Rhode Island

Comment

We did not change anything that would cause this to happen Charlie. No recent upgrades on our end. I hope the hard reset solved this.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• CMD
          CMD commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess it did, but had to do the hard reset about 6 times total. Also updated my iOS, something I usually put off for awhile while they work out bugs. Anyway, iPad seems to be OK now. Thanks.

I only use an iPad or iPhone. Without them, I am incommunicado....
        Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Working...
        X