Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone having trouble opening their messages page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, now it works. Thanks!
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Hoss
      Hoss commented
      Editing a comment
      you did post this am I just missed the second post.

Just to let you all know too. When you make a post on a particular topic once another person posts to it it will show that you have a message. Well you don;t actually have a message it is just alerting you that someone has responded to soemthing you responded to. The only way to know you have actual messages is to click on messages and it will be highlighted in the inbox on your profile page.
    Last edited by Hoss; 10-28-2018, 08:24 PM.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

My messages are not working and I can not private message as well.

Comment

• Hoss
        Hoss commented
        Editing a comment
        What does the screen look like when you click on messages upper right on the main page?

When I click on the message link it goes to a blank tan screen but it is working now. It has been doing that off and on for the past week that I have noticed.

Comment

It's not working again.
        "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
          Just to let you all know too. When you make a post on a particular topic once another person posts to it it will show that you have a message. Well you don;t actually have a message it is just alerting you that someone has responded to soemthing you responded to. The only way to know you have actual messages is to click on messages and it will be highlighted in the inbox on your profile page.
          For several months, and it has only ceased in the last week, it showed I had a message whenever anybody posted a comment to any thread on the forum, even when I had not made a post myself. Thankfully, that glitch has disappeared.
          Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
          X