Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone having trouble opening their messages page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMD
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoss View Post
    Just to let you all know too. When you make a post on a particular topic once another person posts to it it will show that you have a message. Well you don;t actually have a message it is just alerting you that someone has responded to soemthing you responded to. The only way to know you have actual messages is to click on messages and it will be highlighted in the inbox on your profile page.
    For several months, and it has only ceased in the last week, it showed I had a message whenever anybody posted a comment to any thread on the forum, even when I had not made a post myself. Thankfully, that glitch has disappeared.

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    replied
    It's not working again.

Leave a comment:

• MidTennHunter
    replied
    When I click on the message link it goes to a blank tan screen but it is working now. It has been doing that off and on for the past week that I have noticed.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    commented on 's reply
    What does the screen look like when you click on messages upper right on the main page?

• MidTennHunter
    replied
    My messages are not working and I can not private message as well.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    commented on 's reply
    you did post this am I just missed the second post.

• Kentucky point
    commented on 's reply
    I am sorry. It's working now. I thought I posted that it worked fine this morning. Guess I didn't. Thank you! I am not sure what happened.

• Hoss
    replied
    Just to let you all know too. When you make a post on a particular topic once another person posts to it it will show that you have a message. Well you don;t actually have a message it is just alerting you that someone has responded to soemthing you responded to. The only way to know you have actual messages is to click on messages and it will be highlighted in the inbox on your profile page.
    Last edited by Hoss; 10-28-2018, 08:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    commented on 's reply
    is it still down?

• Kentucky point
    replied
    Okay, now it works. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Havenhunter
    replied
    I’m fine

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    replied
    I can't get to my messages now. It's bugging me, cause I like hearing from you guys!

Leave a comment:

• pkfrey
    replied
    Mine is down again. I have messages, but I get a blank screen! I can't do any PMs either.
    Last edited by pkfrey; 10-08-2018, 12:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tam
    replied
    Back up

Leave a comment:

• BabaORiley
    replied
    Mine is opening like usual.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X