Multiple "What Did I Find" pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple "What Did I Find" pics?

Didn't have an option to post in the "How do I?" forum. Posted here before I read the "Tech Only" thing.

I'm curious as to the efficient acceptable way to post multiple WhatdidIfind queries. Outta the pile of mess I recently found there's several pieces I'd like more info on if it wouldn't be too big of a pain. There's prolly 7-9 items with 2-3 pics each. I've seen somewhere that there's an 8 pic limit per post or somethin like. Should I start a different thread for each, post/append/edit to the existing thread? Whatever works w/o causing grief, apallment or unnecessary bandwidth usage.
    Looked on a coupla reference sites and I haven't figured anything solid out just yet (not really sure how accurate I'm s'posed to try and be). Seems like there may be a l'il "guesswork" in the mix. Hehehe. Thanks.. d:^)
    Last edited by HawgBonz; 10-26-2018, 02:27 PM.
    Lexington to the Sortof Southernmost Uwharries of NC. Jake..

Try to make each question about one single item it makes it easier for those trying to answer. Yes there are linits to ophoto size and how many . But if you have a dozen photos of one thing you can put 8 in one post and four in a follow up post.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

What one of our members did was create a post, then did part 2, part 3, etc. over a two week period.
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Aaaaight then. I'll just do a few that have me piqued right now and somma the others later.
        Certainly no rush. They've been around while already and now there won't be any dozers or skid steers to crunch'em. Thanks. d:^)
        Lexington to the Sortof Southernmost Uwharries of NC. Jake..

Comment

Working...
        X