NO response to my response!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO response to my response!!

Can't tell you how many times I have responded to someones response to one of my posts, -and- never hear anything back. Is there any way we can tag a post to a certain person to get a response. Like hey you responded to my post please explain yourself .COM?? I can't be the only one this is happening to, I hope!! Can you help Andrew??
    Joe.

It just aint the same since the "Upgrade" Joe! I miss the old way. Glad to see you back though!!!

Comment

Joe I just sent you a PM with a link to this post in it you can do that with a nice note asking the person to explain. If they don't explain it may be they accidentally skippied over your popist the first time reading through.
      I have accidentally clicked mark all as read because it is right below the open recent button.
      Hope it was not me that missed your post and hope this helps you out!
      Hoss
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Well if I ever miss that, let me know. Don't mean to leave anyone hanging. Get on here daily and have come across post that have been up for 3-4 days and never saw them, In my case am sure that happens for replies as well. Can be a bit spacey at times!
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Thanks HOSS will check that out. It's no one in perticular, think the posts just get pushed down below all the new posts. Guess we all get busy and don't check unless something really sparks our intrest.Thanks!!
          Joe.

Comment

ksrocks wrote:

Thanks HOSS will check that out. It's no one in perticular, think the posts just get pushed down below all the new posts. Guess we all get busy and don't check unless something really sparks our intrest.Thanks!!
            Joe.
              Joe
            Yeah, I see quite a lot of posts that get pushed down the list before they have received their fair share of comments. It happens by chance if there's a sudden influx of posts in that particular section. I think it also happens when a post title isn't distinctive enough to help people find it again. For example: "Anyone know what this is?" is the worst possible title for a post!
            There's no harm in replying to your own post with a "can anyone tell me more?" message that brings it back to the top or - as Hoss says - with a short PM to someone specific. I wouldn't object to being "nudged"... I thought that was one of the reasons the PM utility exists.
            Roger
            I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Thanks Roger think got a handle on it, TM for your comments and help and will nudge if needed B) .
              Joe.

Comment

Working...
              X