Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Problems

I keep getting this message
    File exceeds PHP's file-size limit of 2.00 MB. But nothing has changed on my end some photos will post then I get the message . All my photos are in the same folders and will post on other sites with ease .

Hoss posted a thread a couple weeks ago explaning that and I don't see the thread now. Most of the time I just crop my photos and they work
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Read through this, in particular Hoss's responses.

More than likely the file size of the picture exceeds the sites allowance. Before we changed to the most recent file size could be up to 5mb, now it is 2mb.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I ran into a problem with my iPhone once, because sometimes I would try and send the live version of a photo instead of the still version. Took me awhile to figure out what I was doing wrong. Just wanted to throw that possibility out if you’re using an iPhone
        South Dakota

Comment

I resized a couple of photos from my files then added to desk top and posted from there . It works but a few extra steps .

Comment

It is odd. As Hoss indicated, with Apple iOS 12, they changed the "format" of their photos so that they became too big for our forum. And I use my iPad to take photos and upload photos. Which obviously is an Apple product. But, I have iOS 10.3, not iOS 12. And now most of my older photos will not post, even those that in fact posted in the past. I don't believe my problem can be explained by Hoss's observations regarding changes by Apple, for that reason. Now, if I search for my older photos in old threads, save the photos from the threads, they load alright. But the same older photo in my saved photos will not upload. Any photo I take now, will in fact upload just fine. Using the same iPad camera. So, that tells me it is not my iPad photo size at all that is the cause of this problem. If my older photos taken with iPad will no longer load, but any photos I take today with my iPad will load, something is amiss other then the photo size on my iPad. Of course, I am no geek, just trying to use logic alone here. This whole problem happened once before when some sort of change or update took place on the forum. Suddenly, my older photos could not be loaded.
            Rhode Island

Comment

I noticed another thing when I made a post today with a resized photo from desk top a it gave me the options in the post to resize the photo ? I haven't seen that option in a long time ?

Comment

It seems I will have to use a computer if I want to post .
                As I have given my office up to my mother in law this will be a challange . Thank goodness Wayne has become a part of this but I just love grabbing photos of waves or Americana when I am back .

Comment

Thanks for you patients in this matter. Not everyone is using the same type device. Some devices use proprietary apps like Apple. The devleopers struggle to keep up with the changes brought about by all of these companies. Mobile is supposed to make things easier but there are so many different devices out there it boggles the mind. Hopefully the developers will come up with a cure .
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

News Flash !!! When you take a pic you now can go to edit and it has some different configurations to make it fit this format . I just posted but it’s going to take time which numbers are the best . When I get it I’ll post it for anyone having an iPhone . If you find the majic number before me well let me know . Oh boy here ya go with all my posts again .

Comment

• CMD
                      CMD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sounds like a good fix for newer iPhones, and that's great. Unfortunetly, it will not work as a solution for iOS 10.3 in older iPads, like my own.

Yeah I was playing around with my GD IPad . Not good . I am such a little hacker .

Comment

Also took off the HDR nota great photo but it gets on . When there is a will there is a way .

Comment

Charlie look at every option the edit has . I had to take even the HDR off . Plus resize .
                        Just go to adult school google lol and look up your type .

Comment

Working...
                        X