• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pam will do.
    Jack

Comment

[QUOTE]PaArtifactHunter wrote:

Originally posted by gregszybala post=34014
      Just want to apologize to all, I believe all of us act in good faith.
      No Greg if anyone should apologize it is me. I apologize to the community for starting this If I had not posted anything about the turtle it would not have blown up like it did. I regret posting what I believed was facts from my find. Also want to appologize for being defensive..
      Well, I'm not going to sleep well tonight if I let this comment stand. Tom, none of what happened was your fault. None of it. I saw a comment posted whose tone bothered me a great deal. I could have gone out for a walk in the fresh air. Instead, I sat down at the keyboard and let my feelings known. In doing so, I bear the fault for derailing your thread. I apologize for doing that and for all that resulted. I am retiring my suit of armour.
      Charlie
      Rhode Island

Comment

[QUOTE]CMD wrote:

[quote=PaArtifactHunter post=34038]
        No Greg if anyone should apologize it is me. I apologize to the community for starting this If I had not posted anything about the turtle it would not have blown up like it did. I regret posting what I believed was facts from my find. Also want to appologize for being defensive..
        Well, I'm not going to sleep well tonight if I let this comment stand. Tom, none of what happened was your fault. None of it. I saw a comment posted whose tone bothered me a great deal. I could have gone out for a walk in the fresh air. Instead, I sat down at the keyboard and let my feelings known. In doing so, I bear the fault for derailing your thread. I apologize for doing that and for all that resulted. I am retiring my suit of armour.
        Charlie
          To ALL whom I consider friends on AH.com,  there is not a, "single", person to blame.  None of us are guiltless, IMO.  Just stating what I feel to be true.  I will bear the burden with you the rest of you.  I believe all apologies are accepted...and we'll all return to our usual selves. 
        Pam

Comment

[QUOTE]roustabout149 wrote:

[quote=CMD post=34065][quote=PaArtifactHunter post=34038]
          Charlie
            To ALL whom I consider friends on AH.com,  there is not a, "single", person to blame.  None of us are guiltless, IMO.  Just stating what I feel to be true.  I will bear the burden with you the rest of you.  I believe all apologies are accepted...and we'll all return to our usual selves. 
          Pam
          I think we need a big group hug!!!

Comment

Hey Jack I saw one of your items and thought it might be a plummet. Looks like one

Comment

[QUOTE]PaArtifactHunter wrote:

[quote=roustabout149 post=34068][quote=CMD post=34065][quote=PaArtifactHunter post=34038]
              Charlie
              Pam
              I think we need a big group hug!!!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: What a trip!!!

Comment

I agree, group hugs all around, yall mind starting another thread so we can let this one die off the recent discussion page?
                Thanks
                Andrew

Comment

[QUOTE]roustabout149 wrote:

[quote=CMD post=34065][quote=PaArtifactHunter post=34038]
                  Charlie
                  Pam
                    So now I can go back to being my old crotchety, sarcastic self again? Cool!
                  Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Take it away 

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bNE-5TVAmg :laugh:

Comment

Good one TT

Comment

:cheer:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :woohoo:  :blink:
                          itwasluck wrote:

Good one TT

Comment