Thread unapproved??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread unapproved??

I created a post in the "what did I find" section.

I went to edit the photos to add a new one, and it froze and said the topic is unapproved.

Any thoughts?

I cant edit it now at all.

Thanks.
    Kevin

Several topics have disappeared ... Someone is messing around with the site. I had to clear my cache to get the site to respond...JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Originally posted by Lindenmeier-Man View Post
      Several topics have disappeared ... Someone is messing around with the site. I had to clear my cache to get the site to respond...JJ
      Yeah def weird.

My thread posted and someone commented.

As soon as I tried to edit and upload a new pic it said topic is unapproved and it was disabled.

Comment

I just approved a post a few minutes ago.....was probably NJ. I think mods and mentors can comment even when the post is unapproved. posts get unapproved for no reason at all or including certain word or word pairs...... Sometimes mods are not online and I know that I have missed the notification but another mod caught it. I hope all the other mods are out hunting AAAAAARRGH not me. Wah.

I just went back to see the thread and though I approved it on the post's actual page when I went to moderator notifications it still showed up as unapproved. Just approved again woi.
        Last edited by tomclark; 02-17-2019, 12:23 PM.
        Professor Shellman
        Tampa Bay

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Where did CMD post go Tom ? I was reading the doc and when I came back to the post it was gone..

I had to delete my Bull Brook post, because I posted it in the wrong category, but after I switched it to the correct Culture section, it was not visible at all when one went to the page of threads in Culture. It did not seem to be a "clear cache" issue, as it was not visible on my computer either. So, at that point I deleted the thread altogether, as it was only visible on the front page of the forum. But I will be reposting the Bull Brook thread sometime today.
        Rhode Island

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          I was into the post when it went....

2:21 I just got a notification that this same post had to be approved again.... so I did..again.. WOI!
        Professor Shellman
        Tampa Bay

Comment

Working...
        X