Doesnt show answered on post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesnt show answered on post

Well Merry Christmas everyone! Before I started I just wanted to say that. Ok here it comes, I cant see my pics in my or anyones files. I cant upload more than one pic at a time, I cant change my avatar to my new items found and am not going to post it if I do in what did I find page  :blush: , It doesnt show any answers or posted remarks on posted threads, some times wont connect to AH.com, goes at a turtle speed when it does connect, takes 3 clicks on the back page to get out of a thread. Hope this gets fixed. I know its a free site but I like it.

Well I have a couple of things still not working, Like I cant upload more than 1 pic at a time. I cant change my events for that day on my profile. It is stuck where it is right now and would like to change it. This probally isnt your area but I tried to go on photobucket and cant read the darn codes to join. I wear glasses but the letters run into each other. 

Comment

Did you change the fonts or the text size (bottom right screen in browser)?   I would scan for virus/malware with at least two programs and of course delete all temp files, cookies,etc.  Make sure to log out and then back in, too.    I have some very slowing issues on the arrowheadology site, but not this one at all.    You may also have to put googleads or some other links into your restricted zone...
      Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

Working...
      X