Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point

Little point

What do you need help with. If it is with technical aspects of the forum or website then you are in the right place. If you want help with something else you are in the wrong place. You should read directions about posting before you jump in.

Comment

AAAARRGGGHH!!!!!! FRESH BREAKS (auricles)!!! Still a great find, man.
      Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

Sorry it won't happen again my bad

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry you got jumped ! Christ !
          Last edited by Lindenmeier-Man; 05-15-2019, 11:31 AM.

• sailorjoe
          sailorjoe commented
          Editing a comment
          No not bad. You just need to post your questions in the proper section. Ask specific questions and give us as much info as possible, including some kind of size info.if you want help with ID on what you find. I usually suggest placing a quarter along side it. Also something about the geographic area is always helpful before we can offer an informed opinion. Lots of folks here with knowledge who like to help. Some with experience in the east, some in the midwest, some in the southeast, etc.

Don’t worry, you’ll soon navigate the site easily. BTW, welcome !
        Lubbock County Tx

Comment

We can move it for you what help were you looking for? Type? We need more inmfo from you Lone1dog. Welcome to arrowheads.com
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome aboard, man. That is a bit of a heartbreaker.💔
            Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Working...
            X