Something strange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something strange

I was going back looking through my old posts and noticed that the pics are not mine and not what I originally posted. Hmmmmm... What’s up with that?

Which posts, Okie? got link to em?
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

• Okie1
      Okie1 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s not just one or two pretty much all my older posts.

I recall something like this was a significant issue years ago, when we transitioned to the present version of the forum. And I recall painshill worked on correcting it. Don't recall how it all ended, actually. But many posts had incorrect photos.
    Rhode Island

Comment

Here’s one.

Comment

• tomclark
        tomclark commented
        Editing a comment
        Very strange indeed.....and yes what CMD said. Over 5 years... Now you can post them up again I'd like to see em.
        Last edited by tomclark; 07-11-2019, 05:13 PM.

Had just a few minutes to kill this afternoon so I walked out to a little washout by the house and found this. I'll take it any day. wy1.jpg

Comment

I can't decide if this is a big tool or just a big chunk of material they were using to make smaller stuff. Tell me what y'all think. Click image for larger version Name: wy1.jpg Views: 1 Size: 131.4 KB ID: 378367 Click image for larger version Name: wy2.jpg Views: 1 Size: 142.0 KB ID: 378368 Click image for larger version

The last pic is mine not the rest. Not a big deal just wondered what was going on. There are more but I’m not gonna worry about it.

Comment

If you have the pictures send them to me and let me know which post they bleong in I can fix it for you.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Our new forum assigns a new name for each picture file uploaded. Our old forum did not do that. So If you loaded photos straight from the camera you might load a file named Img123.jpg or Dsl123.jpg So if you and two other people uploaded photos whitout giving them a unique file name then the library had duplicate names for the files. Once we transitioned the new platform it used the the photo files that closest fit the new size perameters . AT least this is what I assume happened . Once they moved that stuff the damage was done. We had to go back and copy pics from the old site as reports came in.
            Last edited by Hoss; 07-11-2019, 06:40 PM.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Not only are they the wrong pics but I just had to turn my phone off and clear all of the history had something weird pop up
              NW Georgia,

Comment

Ok , I was able to restore those you owe me four thousand Gary points now. Or just say thank you Hoss. LOL Sorry I did loose one of the pics of the smasher. If you find any others that need fixing just drop me a line with a link to it.

Comment

• Okie1
                  Okie1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Appreciate it brother.

• Hoss
                  Hoss commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Happy to help I did loose one photo of the big smasher. Sorry gain three loose one. I thinks its all good because it is showing the original photos now. The process is difficult because I have to actually go in and edit the code. simply clicking edit would not allow me to just delete the wrong photos. I had to find and delete the code.
              Working...
              X